I wish I could just stay home blog about this all day there is so much I have to say. However I am going to be at work, fighting crime all day at the D.A.'s office. Don't worry there is much to be covered and I will cover all of it asap. I just want to point out I called this from the beginning and correctly predicted how this series would turn out. Go me.
While I certainly give you props, Lakers in 7 was the majority pick going into this series and Lakers were favorites before playoffs and all season long too.
Yeah Asti. I know I didn't predict the second coming of Christ or anything. But I live in the greater Boston area. So I'm not really flexing my basketball insight as much as I am giving a big fuck you to all of the Celtics fans who have harassed me all season, during the play-offs, and all of last week when the Celtics went up 3-2.
While I certainly give you props, Lakers in 7 was the majority pick going into this series and Lakers were favorites before playoffs and all season long too.
ReplyDeleteYou beat me by one game....whaaaaaaaaateveeeeeeeer. On that note....Ron Ron (my boy as you well know) came up HUGE tonight. Gotta love that.
ReplyDeleteYeah Asti. I know I didn't predict the second coming of Christ or anything. But I live in the greater Boston area. So I'm not really flexing my basketball insight as much as I am giving a big fuck you to all of the Celtics fans who have harassed me all season, during the play-offs, and all of last week when the Celtics went up 3-2.
ReplyDelete