Friday, June 11, 2010

Hating 101

Before I even begin to talk about the end of college football as we know it, I have to apparently to teach this new course. Its an introductory course titled Hating 101. It is a pre-requisites if one wants to earn their degree in Hating. Now upon taking this class one must be able to properly hate on the Celtics/Patriots/Red Sox/or just any team that Brandon Sullo likes. It is a selective course with room for only 20 people so you must write an essay expressing why you want admission. Now apparently Marcus and I are the dean and vice dean of the department of The School of Hate. I know shocking but flattering none the less. I didn't realize that while we were all asleep Congress passed a law that said EVERYONE in America must support the Celtics or be deemed a "hater". Well shit call me Ann Frank and lock me up in my closet. It's not hate I respect Rondo, Garnett, Pierce and Allen and how talented they are and what they have done throughout their career. But here you want to know why I hate the Celtics? Its because of their over the top in your face ass fans. Seriously fuck off. This team has been awful for 90% of your life, didn't see anyone sucking them off back then huh. Where were you when they were winning 20 games and tanking seasons just for the hope of getting Greg Oden. Yes they won a championship and deserved it, they worked hard all season and were the best team all year in 2008. But whenever something doesn't go the Celtics way their fans come crying with more conspiracy theories than an episode of 24! O the refs wanted the Lakers to win, o if so and so played they would have won, o if Kobe Bryant didn't you his secret mind control they would have won blah blah blah. The fact is bad calls are part of every sports, and contrary to popular belief David Stern does not have it out for you. Now i know that no matter what SOME people are always going to say your a hater despite having facts. If you go against the Celtics YOU ARE A HATER, be warned. It's to bad cause I don't hate the Celtics just their obnoxious fans. Just for once acknowledge that Pau is a good player please and that he is better than Garnett right now. I look forward to all these idiots coming out and saying Nate Robinson is a good player. I can't wait to hear it. But anyways I look forward to seeing what people have to say towards this. P.S. please keep all essay's to a maxium of 1,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment