No. 7 Tiger Woods
Qualifications: Setting mankind back about 50 years and given women a reason to search through all men's cell phones.
Let me first state that I like the new Tiger, maybe its because there is something about athletes who are pricks that I enjoy. He has a new swagger about him that I like and deep down he knows that he is going to get his groove back. Anyways Tiger has to be on this list because this guy needed Dr. Drew more than any other celebrity. He cheated on his super model wife thousands of time, sometimes multiple times a day. Not only that he was the sports biggest asshole for years. He use to cry about every shot that didn't go in, he looked like a kid who was yanked from the ball pit at Chucky Cheese. Tiger would have probably been number 1 on this list a year ago but he has fallen away from the spotlight of late. But overall he's just not a nice person. His apology to the public was the most robotic thing ever! It was like he was a puppet and someone had their hand up his ass moving his mouth. If he was like that with his wife no wonder she left him. Listen to I want Tiger to win everything from here on out? YES! why not no other golfer can give us the story lines Tiger can. Just imagine him winning his 18 championship and texting Charlie Sheen and Elliot Spitzer so they can all go out and celebrate. Priceless I tell you.

No comments:
Post a Comment