Qualifications: Sexting on his cancer filled wife/sexual harassment/Overall pain in the ass
Some people would probably put Farve at the top of the scumbag list, I on the other hand know their are far worst guys in sports. First off Farve, the Wrangler man himself retires, un-retires and then goes all Vanessa Hudgens on us while in New York. The worst part of this all was that his wife was recovering from cancer. I mean Tony Parker's sexting and Brett Farve's sexting are on two different levels. Yea Parker did it, but Farve did it after his wife just battled cancer, and can I add we need to include Farve's wife in hottest women over 40 that most people don't know about. If the sexting wasn't enough he then had to go and deny it and make a huge deal about the whole thing and refused to talk about. He will talk about retirement for a goddam hour in a press conference but won't own up to showing his wrangler. Way to go Farve, At least Rodgers won the Super Bowl.


No comments:
Post a Comment