![]() |
| Will Carmelo Anthony play for Jay-Z and the Nets? |
![]() |
| Will Amare be able to recruit the scoring sensation to the Knicks? |
Some interesting and insightful quotes from the newest NBA superstar who is in the midst of a decision that could impact the league and several franchises for years.
“Unless they’re trying to get car services and want to rent a car, I really don’t want to have to be a rental,” Anthony said. “I don’t feel like I’m a rental player. I don’t want to go somewhere and be a rental for two months and then have to deal with this all over again. I don’t want to go there.”
“They have to do what’s best for them and their organization, too,” Anthony said. “So at the end of the day, they can say, ‘Forget it, we have to take care of our organization, ‘Melo. He did what he had to do here for eight years, but we have to do what we have to do, too.’ ”
“My mind’s boggled right now about this whole situation,” Anthony said. “I wish I could get this thing over with right now and I wish there was just something that was just on the table that the Nuggets could just say, ‘OK, let’s get it done.’ ”


No comments:
Post a Comment