This is one way to get fans to a game. Everyone complains that ticket prices are too high, well how about going to see a game for the price off four cans of corn. If you like Butter Kernel corn and the 17-53 Timberwolves than you are in luck.
What the fuck!? The cheapest I can get two Celtics tickets is around 50$ if I am lucky. 4 cans of Butter Kernel vegetables are going for $3.00. Although, when Kevin Love bounces in 2013 they'll have to make it something cheaper. Perhaps a candy bar, or just give them away.
What the fuck!? The cheapest I can get two Celtics tickets is around 50$ if I am lucky. 4 cans of Butter Kernel vegetables are going for $3.00. Although, when Kevin Love bounces in 2013 they'll have to make it something cheaper. Perhaps a candy bar, or just give them away.
ReplyDelete