Friday, January 28, 2011
I hate fan voting.
I know the NBA wants to make sure the fans are happy, but this is a little ridiculous. Yao Ming!? I cannot believe this. I think Dirk should have gotten the spot over Melo as well, but that's not a big deal. I cannot even fathom the collective lunacy of people to vote in a player who hasn't been relevant in two seasons. Why the hell is he on the ballot anyway? He 's out for the season, which is good, because that means he wont occupy a spot of the roster for a more deserving player. Popovich probably give that starting job to Pau. I believe the coaches should select the entire roster, not just the reserves. That is the only way to ensure that it can be the best game possible. It's not going to happen though, so we'll just have to suffer through the has beens each President's Day weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment