Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chicago Car Salesman FIRED For Packers Tie!

Not going to bust out the Vince McMahon you're fired video for this (the thought did cross my mind) since this is absolutely absurd. I'm pretty sure the United States is a free country and you are allowed to wear whatever kind of tie (within reason of course) you want to work. It is very common for people to move away from the city they were born and raised as well as root for a team that may be a rival to the local squad. This man had every right to wear his Green Bay Packers tie and should actually file a wrongful termination lawsuit. I guarantee you every lawyer out there would love to get their hands on this case, even lawyers who root for the Bears.

"I didn't know you could get fired for wearing a tie," said Stone, 34, of Chicago's Roseland neighborhood. "I'm supposed to dress up. I'm a car salesman."

No comments:

Post a Comment