Monday, May 17, 2010
So, do all of you morons still think LeBron James is the best player in the NBA?
Sorry Steve. I know you were hoping to advance to the Finals for the first time ever, but you can't. Kobe doesn't want you to. As for LeBron, well he's hangin' out at the 40/40 with his boy Jay-Z talking about how he is going to betray his home and his people because he is a money-grubbing, marketing-whore. While he is watching the second best player of all time (yeah, that's right I said it) torch Phoenix throughout 3 quarters. Could he have dropped 50? Yeah, but he didn't have to. People are always saying "What's with you and Kobe Bryant? Get off his dick.". Not that I need to explain myself to you but I love the sport of basketball, so how can I not admire the most complete basketball player there is? I wish Wayne was out of the prison so he could put out "Kobe Bryant pt.2" Well I guess he'll just have to do it next year when Kobe is still dominating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment