Monday, April 11, 2011

Really Rory?


Here is Rory Mcilroy on a private plane with Charl Schwartzel, the guy who just beat Rory in the Masters. I love Rory, I thought he could be Tiger's rival over the next few years and then I see this. All I hear is that Rory is this confident kid who knows he can win. Do you think we would see Tiger feeling up Phil on a jet, as Phil is wearing the green jacket? Hell no! Rory what are you thinking bro? You just had one of the biggest collapses in Masters history and hear you are happy as a pig in shit. I don't get it, I would not want to within 100,000 feet of Schwartzel if I were Rory. Hey maybe he will get lucky and at the U.S. Open Jason Day will win and then Rory can have his arm Day's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment