Lebron James blasts MJ for his hall of fame induction speech and Charles for his failure when ring chasing as well as his famous "I am not a role model" commercial. Oh yeah Chuck's weight is not off limits either. This took major balls to make.
As you may know, I am not the biggest LeBron fan. However, I think this commercial was a great response to the backlashing. Of course the best response would be winning a title.
I'm no Lebron fan either wasn't ever really but I fully agree. It took balls to do it and it was the perfect response. In all honesty MJ was ridiculous with being bitter about 20 year old crap during his speech and Charles did try to jump on a back to back title Rockets team to get himself a ring he just picked the wrong time. My favorite part is LBJ eating the doughnut though and then the wink.
As you may know, I am not the biggest LeBron fan. However, I think this commercial was a great response to the backlashing. Of course the best response would be winning a title.
ReplyDeleteI'm no Lebron fan either wasn't ever really but I fully agree. It took balls to do it and it was the perfect response. In all honesty MJ was ridiculous with being bitter about 20 year old crap during his speech and Charles did try to jump on a back to back title Rockets team to get himself a ring he just picked the wrong time. My favorite part is LBJ eating the doughnut though and then the wink.
ReplyDelete